BELLA LEI CORPORATION POLICIES
SERVICE LEVEL PRICING
The “start at” prices listed on this website are based on a level-one beauty staff member. Service pricing varies slightly for each staff member (level one thru five) based on experience, education, specialties, popularity, etc. Stylists that come to us out of beauty school are mentored by our veteran staff members for a minimum of 6-months, when their mentor determines they are ready, that stylist would start out at a level-1 price. Pricing can vary considerably for our level-one thru level-seven staff members (up to 50%). Please schedule a free consultation so we can work with you to determine your goals and budget you would like to maintain.
BELLA LEI APPOINTMENT SCHEDULING POLICY
To guarantee your appointment time, Bella Lei requires a valid credit card be secured in our PCI/DSS compliant booking system (a fancy way of saying – ‘secured using industry standards’). Upon booking, your card will be verified for $1.00 (not charged) to ensure that the account is correct. Please see “Bella Lei Cancellation Policy” and “Enforcement of Cancellation Policy” below for additional information.
GROUP/EVENT/WEDDING BOOKING POLICY
For groups of 3-or more individuals, please call reception of the desired location for the booking. Because we prioritize current guests that frequent our locations, Bella Lei does not service wedding parties and/or groups where the principal party (bride, mother/father of bride) have not been consistent customers of a year or more.
BELLA LEI CANCELLATION POLICY
Your appointment is very important to our Bella Lei staff members. It is reserved especially for you. We understand though that sometimes schedule adjustments are necessary; therefore we respectfully request at least 24 hours notice for any cancellation.
ENFORCEMENT OF CANCELLATION POLICY
Please understand that when you forget or cancel your appointment without giving enough notice, we miss the opportunity to fill that appointment time and clients on our waiting list miss the opportunity to receive services. Our appointments are confirmed a minimum of 24-hours in advance because we know how easy it is to forget an appointment you booked during your last visit.
Our liberal enforcement policy is as follows for no-shows or last minute cancellations (*exceptions below):
- First Occurrence* : Stern (but polite) warning with notice. $20 Inconvenience Fee paid directly to Staff Member
- Second Occurrence* : A charge equal to 50% of the reserved service amount.
- Third Occurrence : Any last-minute cancels or no-show’s will result in a 100% charge of the reserved service amount.
*EXCEPTIONS: Weekend Services (Friday and Saturday) are in very high-demand. Because of this any no-show (no cancellation call within 24-hours) will incur a 50% service fee on the first occurrence and 100% fee if the same client no-shows again with within 12-months.
Please understand that our staff members have families to feed, bills to pay and responsibilities just like you. This is their job and livelihood. When they aren’t servicing clients, they are not earning any money.
Bella Lei Salon Spa prices itself on exceptional services and quality customer care. It is our goal to exceed the expectations of every customer that visits a Bella Lei location but sometimes (not often) we don’t reach our goal. If for some reason you as a client have a complaint or are not satisfied with a service, we want to make it right:
- If you have a service completed and you are not satisfied please notify ask for the guest services manager (on premisis) or call the location and request to speak to any manager on duty.
- Please make contact with us within 3-days of your initial service so we can discuss with the parties involved while their memories are still fresh.
- For hair services, in order to provide a thorough resolution will will need you to come in (within 3-days) so a veteran member of our staff can review your service or outstanding issue.
- We will work dilegently in good faith to come to a resolution and meet our goal of exceeding your expectations.
- In the event where a refund is appoved, it will be provided in the form of a store-credit that can be used at any Bella Lei location. Gratuity (tips) are not refunded as that is a renumeration that you shared directly with one of our staff members.
- We are locally owned and operated and we are very proud of our involvement in our community at large. If you have something negative to say we would appreciate you share it directly with us and give us the opportunity to improve, grow and continue to flourish. For that reason we welcome you to call our owner – Eric Stelter, if your experience should need personal attention. He is available by calling our Cedarburg location or by completing the contact us form on this site. Please indicate that your call is related to a customer service issue and we will call you back asap.
CONFIRMATION CALLS, SMS AND/OR EMAIL REMINDERS
As a courtesy, we will call (email or text) and confirm your service appointments one business day prior to your appointment date. However, if we are unable to reach you, and can only leave a message, please understand that it is your responsibility to remember your appointment dates and times to avoid late arrivals, missed appointments and the cancellation fee.
PAYMENT AND BILLING
Methods of Accepted Payment are Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal (website) and American Express. We are unable to accept cash or checks through the website, although we will accept them on premises.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
Unused items may be returned within 60-days. Refunds will be issued in the original form of payment for the price paid. Any merchandise that may be defective will be exchanged for another item within 60-days otherwise manufacturers warranty applies.
Gift Certificates have no cash value and can only be returned by original buyer within 10-days of purchase. Gift Certificate refunds will be issued in the original form of payment for the price paid (not including shipping & handling). Gift Certificates that were issued for a specific service can be used for any service(s) for the same cash value of the service that the certificate was issued.
We do not pay shipping on returns and exchanges. Send return and exchange requests along with the enclosed packing card to:
Bella Lei Salon Spa & Boutique
W62N562 Washington Avenue
Cedarburg, WI 53012
Bella Lei Salon Spa, ships to all fifty United States. Deliveries are made only on Monday through Friday (holidays excluded). Orders will arrive 7-10 days following credit card authorization. All standard deliveries are handled through FedEx, UPS or the United States Postal Service.
Orders will be shipped the same business day if received by 12 noon CST, pending credit card verification. Express Delivery is not available to Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories, or PO Boxes. Fed Ex handles all Express deliveries.
SHIPPING AND HANDLING CHARGES
|3-Day Select||Add $10.00 to Standard Shipping|
|2-Day Air||Add $12.00 to Standard Shipping|
|Next Day||Add $16.00 to Standard Shipping|