BELLA LEI COVID SAFETY PROCEDURES FOR GUESTS
UPDATED: JUNE 16, 2021: FACE MASKS ARE ENCOURAGED BUT NOT REQUIRED. We respect your decision to wear or not wear a mask while visiting Bella Lei Salon Spa locations. Our staff will wear masks in common areas and when welcoming you into our space. If you are comfortable with your service technician removing their mask while they service you, they will provide you the option. Please refrain from debating the efficacy of masks, vaccinations, etc with our staff (*see below).
COVID-19 POLICY WHILE VISITING BELLA LEI
Bella Lei Corporation created these procedures in alignment with CDC, WHO, Badger State and Ozaukee/Washington County Safety Guidelines to reduce the spread of the COVID-19 Virus. Guests visiting Bella Lei will be required to follow these procedures to protect themselves, other guests and our staff members.
FACE MASKS ARE OPTIONAL FOR ALL VACCINATED AND NON-VACCINATED GUESTS.
While visiting Bella Lei Salon Spa social distancing of six feet or more and face masks are some of the many key dynamics of the official government guidelines. Bella Lei staff will be working to assist with making sure all guests are provided ample space between themselves and other guests. Each service and common area will have floor markings and signage to signify safe zones for guests.
ARRIVING FOR APPOINTMENTS:
- It is important that you arrive for your appointment on-time. Appointments have been spaced out to reduce congestion in any common area.
- Please do not bring anyone with you (children, spouses, partners, etc) to your appointment to minimize the number of bodies in the service areas. The guest lounge will provide socially distanced spacing between guests.
- If you have a temperature or any symptoms, please cancel your scheduled appointment and we will do our best to accommodate you in the near future. We would appreciate advanced notice but there will be no penalty for cancelling appointments for any reason.
- Your beauty staff member will welcome you back to the service area when it is safe.
- Reception will do their best to reschedule your next appointment with the assistance of your beauty staff member during your appointment but if that isn’t possible reception will follow up with you to schedule your next appt.
(*) PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE:
We understand that there are many positions and opinions on the topic of masks, COVID-19 and the general wellbeing of humanity. Please consider that we are simply trying to run a small business and manage this polarizing topic that has caused a small few to be uncivil towards each other. We are not scientists, political leaders, virologists, etc. We choose to follow the lead of much more informed professionals on the topic safety as it relates to this pandemic and what it is going to take to get back to some semblance of normalcy. The staff of Bella Lei and management have been put in the unusual and uncomfortable position of policing the guidance of the CDC and WHO. We appreciate your patience and kindness as we all work our way towards better tomorrows. If you have any comments or suggestions, feel free to contact our owner – Eric Stelter / via email: email@example.com or via phone: 262-706-4646
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND KINDNESS.
– WE TRULY APPRECIATE EVERY ONE OF YOU.